Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Storms add Color to my Sunset Sky

I have been asked why I paint stormy weather.

How can a person with a positive attitude and usually a smile on her face, paint dark skies, clouds filled with water, thunderstorms, and nature that you can practically hear the wind blowing?

Simply put, I think weather is a beautiful thing. I love the colors of approaching storms. I enjoy walking the dog when rain kisses my face and wind pulls on my warm coat. I enjoy the challenge of painting the variety of nature.

I came across this saying today and wanted to share it with my readers,

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Rabindranath Tagore


Influential Bengali poet and thinker Rabindranath Tagore (born May 6, 1861) was the first non-European to win the Nobel Prize for Literature. 

This saying is so true about life.

Today's water color is called "Late Spring".


No comments:

Post a Comment