Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

My Husband Will Not Become A Curling Champion

Today Arnfinn announced that he will definitely not begin to play curling.
This was after we had been scrubbing the terrace for quite a long time and his arms were getting tired.

He had sprayed the cleanser on the wooden boards, let it set for 15 minutes, then vigorously scrubbed with a long-handled broom. He did a great job, used a lot of muscles and pretty much got his work-out done for the day.

I had the good part this year. I got to hose off the dirt and keep the cleanser moist on the timber decking. I usually do it all by myself and was happy to share the load.

I love his blunt statements. He says the funniest things at times just out of the blue. He twists sentences and words around and they become strange, interesting and humorous outbursts.

My contribution to funny sayings today I have borrowed from S.Johns.
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

I sold these two paintings last week. They made me happy painting them. Now I hope someone else will enjoy their funny faces.









No comments:

Post a Comment