- Gesticulate when no one else is in the room
- have fictitious conversations with yourself
- put on facial expressions of villains and heroes
- frown when interrupted
- stare into the walls, wandering eyes looking around the room, not really looking at anything at all as you are not really "there"
- bring pen and paper when the dog reminds you it's time for a walk
- wish you didn't have to cook dinner
- pull out chairs to put papers on because the table is full already
- driving to the grocery store is a brutal realization of being brought back into the true world--whatever that is
- bring your writing stuff on vacation--you might have an extra minute here and there--and what if brilliant ideas and conversations pop up in your head
- you feel you can relate to having multiple personalities
- you feel good doing what you love
Today's water color is a castle. Who lived there? What happened? Love story, family drama, fairy tale beasts, or a murder?
It's all up to you if you write the story.
I love to write.
I have to write.