Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Choose to be inspired


I just spent a few minutes updating who inspires me and who I like on my Facebook page. It made me happy inside, thinking about all the wonderful people out there who write beautiful music, who play instruments, who sings songs that lift my spirits or makes me want to move around, who makes me want to do better and improve myself and my way of living. I am grateful for all of them, and there are many that I admire.
Some of these people are my friends, some are my own family.
I thought about my children. They are so much better than me. My husband, who knows the Scriptures so well and can explain anything from spiritual matters to how everything works. My parents, who were loving and kind.

I am grateful for every day that I have a chance to improve my ways and learn from others.

Today's water color is called "Veiskille", which means a fork in the road. Every day we have a chance to choose which way to go, to choose the good part - or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment